Friday, December 23, 2011

Yay another present

Still got this cough cant shake it ... but ive been taking therma flu (yuckkkkkk) and have been feeling a bit better but it sucksss so when i get presents in the mail it makes my day!!! LOL!!!

I got these super cute bracelets off ebay for 1.00 FREEEE SHIPPING! I love deals :)
the pink one is leopard print!!


Got my christmas card from ninon & kristal :)

&&&& here are my goodies from erika!!


First Eos which is mint yummm loveeee how it feels on my lips!!

My first Barielle: Snow Day which is pretty ironic cuz we alllllllllllll want a snow day here for christmas :)
Icing: GimmeSomeGlitter
Icing: Birthday Beyotch (LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS)
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength : Princess Cut (yayyyy another princess polish)
candy apple antibacterial which i live off of!!!!!
melon scented polish remover pads
ageless perfume which smells gooooood!
dotting tool mooo print nai filer... nail wheels....
some ice cream lip stuff

&&& YUMMMMMMMMMM nugggets!!! I swear these are the best lil gummies!!!!
sour patch def. my favorite tooo

thank you thank you thank you

3 comments:

  1. Um okay you need to tell me the seller you got the bracelets from or what you looked up because I need them NOW.

    And yay for presents! Mine will go out Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoooow! I want like everrrry color! LOL! :)
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/gemsbox2010/m.html?item=270866624309&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562 this is the seller...

    Yay cant wait hun :)

    ReplyDelete