Monday, May 21, 2012

Alchimie Forever Brightening Moisture Mask


Alchimie Forever Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask

When used just once or twice weekly, the Alchimie Forever Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask will brighten your dulling skin, deeply moisturize your complexion, and protect you from premature aging with antioxidants that fight the harmful effects of free radicals. This intense hydrating mask smoothes and soothes skin and calms irritations and redness. Treat yourself and feed your skin with this spa-quality mask.
Who It’s For: Suitable for all skin types.
How It Works:
  • Oats soothe skin and help keep it conditioned and soft.
  • Wild pansies protect skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
  • Blueberry extract brightens skin and helps reduce redness by constricting blood vessels. It also acts as a potent antioxidant to prevent free radical damage.
  • Grape extract is helpful in diminishing the sun’s damaging effects and lessening free radical damage.
Suggested Use: Once to twice weekly, apply generously to cleansed face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes. This creamy mask will not harden. Follow with your favorite Alchimie Forever cream for optimal results.

It looks really goopy like its going to be a mess but its so soft and feels almost invisible going on! I have it on here and you can barely tell just from the shininess (my face  is red alot) so im hoping this helps..





This is me after I tried it once on for like 5 minutes you can really feel the cleaning ... tingly feelingnothing painful or burning but you can feel it which I liked because then I knew it was working!!!
I washed it off after 10 mins because I was scared I was going to be a broke out mess since most products don't work for me and I  look like a teenager going threw puberty!! LOL! But to my surprise I didn't have any problems, didn't wake up red or blotchy!! 

So this is def. one of those products worth spending the little extra money on and getting a good facial wash! && if your like me and have issues with soaps I recommend this I had no problems and will def. keep using and buy more!!! My skin felt so soft and clean the next morning im in love!!!


Go check it out for yourself!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment