Thursday, May 24, 2012

Verity Nail Polish






one coat left side... 2 coats right side
(2 coats shows much darker colors)


the glitters!!!!





Verity Nail Polish

Glitter One is G11: Celebrity 
Glitter Two is G12: Movie Stars
Purple is B12: Deep Violet
Green is B44: Midnight Green

I loooooooooooooove the glitters at first I thought celebrity was a close dupe of OPI serving up sparkle its very close in the bottle but once applies it has more of a silver base sparkle with a few holo circles! Its gorgeous!! I think it would look amazing come winter time with a dark blue for christmas :) The movie stars is my favorite!! I love the lil pinkish red and blue circles it too has a silver sparkle in it but not as crazy as celebrity! The purple was prettier with 2-3 coats it seemed more of a watery polish but it still gets love because its a gorgeous color!!!! The green is honestly tooo green for me... Its dark!!! With added glitters I liked it but thats my opinion Im not much of a dark green person unless its stamped which I think would look awesome so thats my next venture hehe ;) 

As for verity as polish I give it a 10
it is toluene, formaldehyde, & dibutylphthalate (DBP) FREE
made in the USA

again im in loooooooooooove with the glitters!!
&& I cant wait to stamp with the polish!!

***This was given to me on review and based solely on my opinion*** 



No comments:

Post a Comment