Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mom VoxBox **Influenster**

*INFLUENSTER MOMVOXBOX*







Ivory Soap Bar - $4.27 for 10 pack bath size bars
((Ivory Bar Soap is 99.9% pure- so pure, it floats! With no dyes or heavy perfumes, this product offers a simple yet effective clean for for the entire family at a competitive price. Great as a face wash, laundry soap (chip soap flakes in the washer) and hand washing soap for delicate clothing.

**My Review**
I don't care for bar soaps too much because they usually leave a soap film on your skin but this soap was nice. It doesn't have any strong perfumey smell its just "clean" Good Soap A++

DenTek Comform Clean & Fun Flossers $1.99-$2.99 for full packs
((Fun flossers make flossing fun and are designed to encourage healthy oral hygiene at a young age, while Comfort Clean will help you to floss effortlessly & comfortably. 

**My Review**
LOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!! My kids love them!!! They do make things funner for them while cleaning teeth esp the fun colors!! My daughter is scared of reg. floss because all of the american funniest videos she thinks if I use it I will try and pull out her loose teeth so this is just sooo much easier!!! :) A++++

Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler $3.50 and Nektar Sweetner
((Featuring Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Raspberry, Acai Berry, Yumberry Blackburrant and Blueberry, we've included instructions on how to make this iced as well as some Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals to use as a natural sweetner!

**My Review**
YUM!! Perfect for summer!!! Just the right taste that will be buying moooooore ASAP!!
A++ && Im not much of a tea drinker!

Quaker Soft Baked Cookie $2.69 for a box of 6
((Enjoy Quakers chewy, soft baked cookie in a family favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats, you'll never remember they came from their kitchen instead of your own!

**My Review**
I don't like raisins so my mother in law came over the day I received my box and she stole it up real quick! LOL! She loved it and said it was amazing and that I need to go to the store and buy a different kind!!
B+ (only because I didnt like the kind that was sent)

imPRESS Press-On Manicutre by Broadway Nails $5.99-$7.99
((Featuring advanced nail technology, now you can get a salon perfect manicure in seconds- simply peel off, press on, and your done!! Theres no drying, a killer shine and manicure that lasts up to a week! Available in 36 colors and patterns.

**My Review**
I received these in a box already from Influenster and I loved them!!! My nails are small so these fit PERFECT! Im sure some people with bigger nails it wouldn't work for though :/ It gave me just the right amount of length and gorgeousness!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment