Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Candii Blossom Cosmetics







So im sure alot of you get bored and you randomly search facebook or possibly pinterest because I know I do, well I came across this amazing company "Candii Blossom Cosmetics" I started talking to the owner because OMG the colors she comes up with are amazing we instantly bonded and have been talking for a while now and I told her OF COURSE I would do some blog posts about her amazing products so here goes :) 




Heres a little info about BrendaI started buying makeup little by little and realized that it was so expensive that I just decided to try and create what i love the most...MAKEUP! I did months of research and finally decided to open up shop. So besides being a mommy of 2 wonderful kids and a AWESOME hubby, who supports me 1000%, makeup is another love of mine and I hope that you can love CBC as much as I do (:

Anyways her makeup is amazing so im promoting her and I really think you should check her out too. One amazing thing that stands out with Candii Cosmetics is that you get a nice lil container for a sample instead of a baggie, which is awesome because if you've ordered samples before and get a bag we all know how much of a pain in the butt it is to get the makeup out.. (at least it is for me) LOL!

Another is shes pretty got whatever color your looking for and she keeps making new ones! Her collections are amazing!!! Dont take my word for it go check her out LOL!!!!

Ohhh and to top it off her eyeshadows all come nicely packaged so they dont open up during the shipping to your mailbox :) ((**see top right picture**)) The bottom picture is the lippy on my hand, in the package, and of course on my lips I LOOOVE it!! The next 2 photos are with "elf eyelid primer" and the 2 above that are without flash ... I would show closer but my camera DIED :( so new pictures will be up soon!!!












She also has a blogger review kit http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/CandiiBlossomCosmetics/4258301/BloggerReview_Package/Bath_Beauty/Make_Up/Eye_Shadow if your willing to do a review on your blog check this out!!!








1 comment:

  1. Candii Blossom Cosmetics makeup is amazing and so pigmented and her prices are extremely affordable!

    Dispenser

    ReplyDelete