Saturday, May 4, 2013

Loreal 190 Endless Red


When first applied in the sun -



kind of a weird applicator but I like it.. very soft and bendable
to fit your lips just right 



this is toned down after a few hours but I would have to say that of all the "lip stains"
this would be the first to actual "STAIN" my lips and stay on for hours...
Hubby didn't care for this color to much but Im amazed at how long my lips
STAYED colored usually when I buy lipstick and it says will stay on for hours it usually wears off shortly after I apply and when it did start getting dull when I applied just a clear gloss it would shine up real pretty again Im pretty impressed!! So if you are like me and cant find a lip stain that works... check out
loreals collection of stains here:


It will def. be worth the splurge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment