Monday, June 3, 2013

JustFab.com


I got an email that read:


"You have been chosen as one of our random prize winners for the month of April! We are rewarding you with a free pair of Juliana shoes to wear proudly as a participant of the Fabshionista Circle."

OMG!!!!! How funny my husband and I were talking about how I dont have any heels and then I get this email totally jumped for joy!! HAHA I had to pick from a shoe called Juliana...

I had the choice of black, pink or blush and of course I realllllly wanted pink but what did i have that really worked with pink heels so I got the standard black heel which looks like this....

Enjoy a little bonus love, dear Elite, with Juliana. This glossy pump boasts a couture characteristic thanks to her all-over quilting. A hidden platform gives her major height but also sleek stability so you can rise to any challenge – sartorial or otherwise. The JustFab logo on the heel suggests that you’re one of the chosen few.
Shoe Details
  • Approx. Heel Height: 5 1/2"
  • Approx. Platform Height: 1"
  • Runs True To Size
  • Synthetic Upper
  • Man Made Sole
  • Imported






Def. a chore to learn to walk in but they are gorgeous!!!
I am just about as tall as my hubby in them!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment