Friday, July 19, 2013

RIP Talia Joy Mint Manis For You

***Borrowed from Nail Polish Wars***

For those of you who might not know, the beauty community lost one of it's most treasured members on Tuesday morning ... Talia Joy Castellano.  Talia was a beautiful thirteen year old girl who was battling two horrible forms of cancer, neuroblastoma and preleukemia. She was also a supremely talented make up and nail artist.  You might have seen her amazing appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show, where she was also made an honorary Cover Girl!

I dont know how many of you saw it, but her last Instagram pic, posted four days ago, was of a mint green creme mani. (For those of you who asked, it was POP Nailglam Mint Magic.)
I thought it might be really nice for a lot of us to ban together and all post our mint manis to remember Talia on Friday. 


The hashtag for this will be #mintmanisfortaliajoy for those of you on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.


I was going to add more but I think I like just the plain mint "cayman cabana" by LEX
I remember watching Ellen and hearing her story and of course bawled my eyes out
such a strong girl at such a young age.. True Beauty
Rest In Peace Sweet Angel 






No comments:

Post a Comment