Monday, February 23, 2015

Sinful Colors Flirt With Hearts Collection



I always love when SinfulColors has a new holiday collection!! This time it was Valentines Day!! ((Sorry my blog is a little late on the valentines day post but ive been super busy and my life is crazy working fulltime now))  **Im selling furniture at Art Van.. which means my nails always have to be gorgeous so showing off these pretties was alot of fun**



The SinfulColors Flirt With Hearts collection includes:

24/7: Our hottest pink 
Daredevil: A pop of neon pink
Decadent: Dazzling red with metallic flakes
Dream On: A brilliantly induced boysenberry
GoGo Girl: A sleek and sexy candy-apple red
Love Sprinkles: Bubble gum pink gleaming with white hearts and flecks of glitter
Pinky Glitter: Bright pink with a splash of sparkle
Rise and Shine: The perfect teal

These are the colors I choose! The love sprinkles is probably my favorite because its so cute and girly!!!  The Pinky Glitter is gorgeous on its on or over top of an color!!!! The Rise and shine is a gorgeoussssss teal!! Ive used it quite a lot lately on my accent nails!! And the daredevil is a matteish neon pink! Which is also another of my favorites!! I wanted to get better pictures but my camera was dying and the flash was being dumb!! But really GREAT colors for sinful colors this year!!!




Dont forget add them on all the popular social network sites!! 

Website: SinfulColors.com                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment