Friday, May 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award :)

OMG I feel so special I recieved the Stylish Blogger Award From Traci!!! Go check her blog :) Love her!!!!!!

THE RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.



1. Im a stay at home mom of a 7yr old & 3 yr old

2. I love lowriders with air bags I can honestly picture anything dropped and PINK!!!! :)

3. Im kinda a camera whore .. I LOOOVE pictures!!!!

4. Im also a txting whore.. thank god for unlimited texts heheh!!

5. I love everykind of music not so much the screamy stuff but anything with a good beat ill listen too :)

6. I love mexican food... tacos.. nachos... ill eat it alllll day!!!

7. Looooove movies we have movie night every friday. I can watch any kind of movie from nasty gore to lovey and cartoony :)

Thanks again TraceFacePhilies my very first award!!!

I tag:
((seriously wanna tag everyone)) LOL
But i gotta get my daughter off to school
The PolishAholic
Wacky Laki

2 comments:

  1. Youre welcome!! I am glad you enjoyed it!! I am a camera whore as well lmao! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete