Saturday, May 21, 2011

The ABC's of ME!!! :)

Tagged from Amber at Rainbows & Sparkles

The ABC's of ME!

A. AGE:
27

B. Bed Size
Queen

C. Chore I hate:
Laundry!!!

D. Day
Friday :) its movie night!!

E. Essential start of your day:
Nice cold drink of POP (terrible i know)

F. Favorite Color:
PINKKKKK like deep hot pink

G. Gold or Silver?:
Definitely silver.

H. Height:
5'3

I. Instruments:
I played the flute in high school I wish I still had it I would totally teach my kids how to play it! LOL!

J. Job Title:
Stay at home mama!!

K. Kids
Alexis 5-19-04
Dylan 9-11-07

L. Live
Good Ol' Michigan
M. Mom's name:
Tina

N. Nicknames
Princess,Babe, MOOOOOOM


O. Overnight stay at hospital:
my kids

P. Pet Peeves:
Stupid People, Bad drivers, People that post their life story on facebook and then get pissed when they get judged umm helllooooo

Q. Quote from a movie:
Frankly my dear, i just dont give a damn!!

R. Right or left handed:
Righty

S. Siblings
Bobbie April & Zach (im the oldest)

T. Time you wake up:
7:05

U. Underwear:
Boy Shorts!!

V. Vegetable you hate:
anything GREEEEEEEEEEN except green beans LOL!

W. What makes you late?:
My kids... hahahahha

X. Xrays you've had:
teeth... && chest

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
meat loaf, lasagna

Z. Zoo:
never been :(

No comments:

Post a Comment