Wednesday, August 31, 2011


So september is ovarian cancer awareness I plan on doing my toes in teal every day with a different design or different twist somehow....
(thanks to george for my teal toe cards && diamond cosmetics for my "teal" or "Dont teal my heart away" polish) Im honestly in looove with that color and the way it goes on!!
Also alot of my polish ladies are doing a challenge and im going to do my BEST to keep up :)
Its going to be alot of work.. since miss alexis is going back to school next week i cant beleive shes going to be in second grade already... but im going to TRY and stick with it!! Even if i do it at night at least ill TRY and make a post everyday!!! Thanks for reading oxox

&& since today is wednesday && on wednesdays we wear PINK :) my nails are a sparklie pink && i had to show off my new socks green and lite pink striped looooooooooooooove them! ;) && my daughter had to be in the photo to cheeeeeeeeeese shes so cute LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete