Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Swap

So through one of my polish groups on facebook I did my first swap with a sweet girl come to find out shes a fellow michigander which was kind of amazing because then I knew wed both get our packages at the most within 2 days!! LOL!!!

I swapped her some nail plates & polish and she sent me some Kleancolor polishes which I have NEVER used and omgggg I cant wait to polish my nails! I showed my daughter and shes like ommmmg lets do eachothers nails LOL!!!  So thanks Nikki your the best Im glad that we both had an amazing FIRST together hahaah!!!


She also threw me in a pink holo polish since BOTH of  our favorite colors are pink!!!!
I cant wait to try this from other swatches i found online its a GOOORGEOUS color!!
Im sure ill show em off to you VERRRRRY soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment