Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dr Remedys Fall Polish

(yes its on my toilet... the only place I can get a good pic without using my flash)

Thanks again Debbie for letting me do a review on your polish! It is beautiful!!
Not only is it all natural but its truly amazing...

First Ill do some explanation and then on to the pictures :)
 Dr. Remedys is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean,hypo-allergenic ingredients. Enriched with naturally occurring anti fungal ingredients like tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract, vitamins C and E, and wheat protein. Dr. Remedys Enriched Nail Polish is free from harsh toxins to promote healthier, stronger nails, and the first-ever polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.

Dr Remedys is available online for 17$ at www.remedynails.com or by calling
1-877-323-NAIL

This is there Fall Fever Line "Autumn Allure Like Never Before"

Perfect colors for fall!!!

Defense Deep Red : Balance Brick : Nobel Navy


Balance Brick : A modern maroon with body and balance.

I Love this color!!! Its not a bright red its sutle and honestly you NEED to own this its beautiful pictures dont do it justice!!!!!



Defense Deep Red : A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish.
A darrrrrk red that I wasnt sure if I liked at first but the more and more I looked at it the more I feel in love ... Its like a deep cherry I dont see it as much of a matte but its so prettttty!!!!!



Nobel Navy : A sea-at-dusk shade that reflects  light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike.
Its sooo deep almost black but its yet again another truly beautiful color.



All in all these colors are beautiful Im so glad debbie chose me to do a review in my opinion everyone needs to own this set!! They are amazing by them selves and with some layering they would be even more gorgeous I havent yet put sparkle on them but if I did I def. would have some drulllllllling going on :)

Go buy these right nowwwww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment