Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve & 2 Birthday Packages

Happy New Years Eve ladies!!!
I hope you stay safe and behave yourselves for the most part hehe!! Im sure ill add some pictures tomorrow :)
So prolly wont be much nail related though! LOL!!!!  Anyways on to my package im in the middle of reading hunger games while the kids are playing the wii ;)



YUMMM skittles! The card I loved cuz it was like our little group of girls!!
Orly : Sisters (how sweet looooove this one)
KleanColors: Blue Pearl
(these are new brands for me YAYYY)
HD Ruby Kisses : School girl blue
NK: Twinkle Star

&& a suppper cute little manicure set 



Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect: Air
Sally Hansen Diamond Stength : Aisle Be There
WetNWild Color Icon: Rockin Rubies 
China Glaze: Icicle
(new brand for meeee)
Sonia Kashuk: Taunting Teal
&& the cute lil pumpkin polish

ADORABLEEEEE toe separators when tooken apart they look like little crowns!!!!!
& OMG i didnt know sinful colors made lip stuff ahhhh excited! 
((and loooved your card too))


I feel so spoiled!! Thanks ladies oxoxo looooove to you


3 comments:

  1. Awesome, I'm so glad my package made it there before next month!

    And yay for trying new brands, I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad I could give you a new brand!

    ReplyDelete