Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kaia Bamboo Facial Cloth


Kaia Bamboo Facial Cleaning Cloths (review &) vs Ponds Evening Soothe Facial Wash 



Beauty Benefits
  • Cleanses skin and removes impurities and makeup without tightness.
  • Doesn’t require rinsing, water, or a trip to the bathroom. 
  • Effectively yet gently removes even waterproof mascara.
  • Leaves skin refreshed, soothed, and nourished.
  • Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and rosacea-prone skin.
  • Eco-friendly product made from renewable bamboo and is 100% biodegradable.

    (as stated on bloom.com)
 I loved the little sample packets we got!
 This is my makeuped face :) (yesterdays post) 



The size difference
 but just as amazing!!!


They say good things come in small packages and even though this is a smaller size wipe it def. works I love that one side is for makeup and the other is for eyemakeup & lips! It really took off the mascara and I didnt have to really "make" it come off and the best thing of all is that it didnt irritate my eyes!!!! Usually I get an itchy or my eyes burn when I use facial clothes but this was seriously amazing and left my skin feeling soft not sticky. It really felt CLEAN! 

Now used as a comparison between the two... Sorry ponds thumbs down on your behave. I always thought ponds was pretty amazing because it didnt irritate my eyes and it also took the makeup off and I never really noticed this before because I was excited my makeup was actually off. But when comparing the 2 my left side of my face felt really sticky after not smooth like the kaia side :/ so Kaia WINS! it does everything and makes me feel fresh!!! Def. recommend 2 thumbs up!!! :)


Dont believe me? Check out what the other bloom.com users think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment