Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stila *in the moment* eye shadow palette take 1


I used Stila *In The Moment* eye shadow card that I received from Bloom.com as being one of their ambassadors. I was so excited since I had never tried any stila products!!! The card at first I thought was going to be really hard to "play with" and make different looks because It didnt seem like there was going to be much on the card boy was I wrong a little goes a long way! Which Ive come to notice that alot of products from Bloom.com that justifies for too (( ill tell more in a few days)) Anyways the one on the right is the one Im using this look for :)


I used Essence stay all day "glammy goes too" as a all over color and then used spontaneous on my lid and whim on the ends of my lids along with underneath the waterline that way i didnt have to use eyeliner tonite.  && then used loreal voluminous as a mascara on my right lash and winks by georgie on the other lash just to see the more drama it added and i looove it! I wish my lashes looked like this all the time :) &&& on 
my lips I used Pacificas Blood Orange Lip Tint I loooove how it applies and makes my lips feel!!








 I learned how to fishtale braid its so fun!! :) And I think it super cute I love how my highlights look when they are braided :)


Why join bloom? 
  • You get a $25 bonus if your friends sign up and order $50 worth of product which isn't hard once you see all the goodies they have!
  • FREE SHIPPING if you order more then $49
  • you earn 10% back in BloomDollars every time you make a purchase.
  • 3 FREE sample products when you make an order!
Does this sound interesting to you?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment