Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Infiniti Pro CONAIR Straightener


 OMG! Am I in love with this thing!! I got it for my birthday from my hubby and kids because I was complaining that my other flat iron didnt get hot enough to actually curl my hair.. boy does this one do the job! When I opened it I was like hmm thats kinda small? But WOW dont under estimate something from its size!

1/2 inch (13 mm) tourmaline ceramic flat iron


455*F Ulta-High true ceramic heat
24 hour hold (which mine held way longer)
all-day humidity protection
70% less frizz
5x stronger hair (less breakage)
15 second heat up

and it came with a protective heat shield




This is what my hair normally looks like SUPER straight no curl what so ever.... and then playing with my new straighter I almost have curly sue hair! WHICH I LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! :) And my hair usually SUCKS with a curling iron it doesnt hold for crap no matter what kind of styling products I use... well this HELD and it held for 2 days! Im sure it would have held longer but my hair def. needed washed LOL! :) If you have issues with your hair holding curls you should def. check this out, or really any kind of straightener that gets really hot! And again this is with NO product in my hair at all...








My Hubby bought it here:http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_038W005337968001P go check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment